Clear the tracks, the 2014 Special is now entering the station…
The Ticket to Ride 10th Anniversary Edition – a new, re-imagined version of the award-winning train game – is now available in game stores throughout North America.
This edition comes in an oversize game box featuring a new cover design and graphics. It includes a newly illustrated giant US board map that is 50% larger than the original, but still uses the classic US routes. There are also large-format Train and Destination Ticket cards and 5 sets of finely sculpted custom plastic trains that come in illustrated tin storage boxes.
The gameplay remains faithful to the original classic US map version, but the new design, illustrations, oversized map, custom trains and tin storage boxes take the Ticket to Ride experience to a whole new level.
Inside the 10th Anniversary Edition box you’ll find:
- 1 giant board map over 50% larger than the original
- 5 tin train boxes, each filled with a set of unique, custom-sculpted and painted trains
- Newly illustrated large-format Train Cards
- 30 Classic Destination Tickets, plus 35 Tickets from the USA 1910 expansion
- a multi-lingual Rules Booklet in 11 different languages
Designed for 2-5 players, ages 8+, and taking 30-60 minutes to play, this 10th Anniversary Edition is now available in the US Days of Wonder webstore and from better game stores throughout North America.