We’re bringing even more fun to the digital version of the world’s most popular train game.
Ticket to Ride fans with Android™ tablets can now enjoy the world’s best selling train game with their friends in the same room with the Pass and Play feature and performance improvements that help the game run on a wider array of devices.
New features on Ticket to Ride for Android include:
- Pass and Play Mode with up to 4 opponents
- Memory management improvements that enable Ticket to Ride to run faster and on a wider array of handheld devices
Of course Ticket to Ride for Android still features:
- SOLO and online game play on the classic Ticket to Ride USA map that made the original board game so compelling and popular
- In-game purchasing for all of the previously released digital maps and variants, including Asia, Europe, Switzerland, and USA 1910
- Four distinct AI personalities to compete against
- Players on Android can challenge rail barons playing on other platforms including Steam PC and Mac, iPad, and on Days of Wonder’s online portal
- Contextual in-game Conductor’s Notes to help you master all the maps
Integration with the Android platform is seamless with a quick and easy signup at first launch. Ticket to Ride players on Android will find plenty of online competition as they join the same online player community that hosts tens of thousands of live opponents who are ready to play 24/7.
Ticket to Ride for Android will run on tablets with a minimum screen size of 1024×600 (1280×800 or higher recommended), using Android version 4.0.3 or higher. These include the popular Nexus 7, Nexus 10 and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 tablets.
Ticket to Ride for Android is available on Google Play™ today for $6.99. Get it now from the Ticket to Ride Google Play page.
This post is also available in: French