Help Ticket to Ride win Pocket Gamer Readers’ Choice Awards!

Ticket to Ride Pocket (for iPhone and iPod Touch) and Ticket to Ride for iPad have both been nominated for the Pocket Gamer Readers’ Choice Awards in their respective categories – and through the end of March, you can help us win these coveted distinctions by casting your vote for them!

To make sure your vote is counted, visit the Pocket Gamer Readers’ Choice Awards page. Ticket to Ride Pocket is nominated in the iPhone/iPod Touch category and Ticket to Ride for iPad is exactly where you would expect it – in the iPad category. So if you love what we’ve done with these games this far, and want to see more of it in the future, go ahead and vote – Let your voice be heard!

Tags:

7 Responses to “Help Ticket to Ride win Pocket Gamer Readers’ Choice Awards!”

1. Rodolfo Urriola says:

I’d have voted but sadly this game (as many others) is NOT sold in central america at the app store in iTunes. :-/

2. Mike says:

How about TTR, Small World, etc… for Android products?

3. Fred says:

You will get my vote when it’s out on Android, and no sooner.

• Jesse says:

Why would you withhold your vote for this game in the iPhone and iPad category until it’s available in the Android category?! I would think that if you voted for it in the iPhone and iPad category and helped the game win…it would make DoW more likely to expand into other fields!

4. mlh says:

Seems to me like DoW is only interested in getting people interested enough in their products to buy the full versions. I wouldn’t expect many more software updates to existing games. There hasn’t been an update to Small World for iPad since 2010. I really like your games, just wish there were more expansions and features!

• Jesse says:

Don’t forget that the Days of Wonder crew is a small one, with a lot of projects on their plates. I believe they will be updating Small World eventually…but this isn’t about Small World, it’s about Ticket to Ride, a game that has received lots of updates since it’s been released!