Memoir ’44 Campaign Book Volume 2 is now available in game stores throughout North America and is expected to be in game stores throughout Europe the week before Christmas.
This second hardcover supplement for the Memoir ’44 game system includes 5 distinct theaters of operation:
- Island Hoppers, a Grand Campaign covering the re-conquest of the Pacific by the Allied forces;
- Bicycle Blitzkrieg, the lesser studied Japanese invasion of Malaya in 1941-42;
- Break through Normandy, a new challenge in the grand scale of the Memoir ’44 Breakthrough format;
- Fall of Poland, depicting the desperate resistance of Polish forces against the Germans in September 1939;
- Air Aces, which follows the exploits of famous air aces throughout World War II.
Memoir ’44 Campaign Book Volume 2 includes a 128-page hardbound book with Advanced Campaign Rules, 11 different campaigns and 46 new scenarios, plus a punchboard with 50 new game tokens. This expansion requires the original Memoir ’44 board game and additional, theater-specific expansions for each of the campaigns presented.
In addition to game stores in North America, the Memoir ’44 Campaign Book Volume 2 is now shipping from the Days of Wonder US Web Store. Those who pre-ordered (in North America only) will also receive the Invasion of Crete bonus Tournament Scenarios.
In Europe pre-orders from the Days of Wonder Euro webstore are expected to ship around December 20 and Memoir’44 Campaign Book Volume 2 should be available in retail stores the same week.
This post is also available in: French