Dear Memoir ’44 Officers,
The end of the year brings new challenges to your command; once again your planning abilities and leadership will be put to the test. With multiple campaigns that span the globe from Central Europe to the Pacific, your men will soon be engaged in 46 different battle scenarios. Your final orders will arrive later this fall in the Memoir ’44 Campaign Book Volume 2.
This second hardcover supplement for the Memoir ’44 game system takes your campaign skills to the next level as you attempt to lead your men to victory across 5 distinct theaters of operations:
- Island Hoppers, a Grand Campaign covering the re-conquest of the Pacific by the Allied forces;
- Bicycle Blitzkrieg, the lesser studied Japanese invasion of Malaya in 1941-42;
- Break through Normandy, a new challenge in the grand scale of the Memoir ’44 Breakthrough format;
- Fall of Poland, depicting the desperate resistance of Polish forces against the Germans in September 1939;
- Air Aces, which follows the exploits of famous air aces throughout World War II.
Memoir ’44 Campaign Book Volume 2 includes a 128-page hardbound book with Advanced Campaign Rules, 11 different campaigns and 46 new scenarios, plus a punchboard with 50 new game tokens. This expansion requires the original Memoir ’44 board game and additional, theater-specific expansions for each of the campaigns presented.
Memoir ’44 Campaign Book Volume 2 is available now for pre-order at the Days of Wonder Web Store. It is expected to arrive there and at better game stores in Europe and North America in early December. Pre-order yours today!
This post is also available in: French