Ticket to Ride is Apple’s iPad Game of the Week

Apple has named Ticket to Ride the iPad Game of the Week in the US, Canada and Europe. Discover the new iPad game that received the Pocket Gamer Gold Award and that editor Will Wilson called:

“A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans.”

Visit Ticket to Ride for iPad in the App Store to learn more or purchase.

9 Responses to “Ticket to Ride is Apple’s iPad Game of the Week”

1. Ryan says:

So completely hooked on this game! I hope that they put the winning map pack on the app as well…

2. Jesse says:

Congratulations to the DoW staff!! More awards and they are well deserved. Keep up the great work!

3. Filip says:

Haven’t stopped playing it!

Memoir ’44 would be an excellent next days of wonder ipad game :-)

4. Jon says:

In the iPad version on the ipad2. If you are behind a firewall so you cand get to days of wonder online, with wifi on, the game crashes after 3-4 turns. If I put the iPad in airplane mode then the game works fine. So for some reason even though I am playing a local game on my machine not being able to connect online is crashing it. But if you tell it you are not online by putting it in airplane mode the game works fine.

5. Guil says:

Fantastic game. I was never too fond of playing it in person but this has me hooked!

PLEASE make an ipad version of Memoir ’44!

6. Greg says:

I too am hopelessly addicted to this game. Any idea when the patch will be released? I can’t wait for local play and for the Switzerland cross-country route point calculation bug to be fixed.

I’ll also second Memoir ’44 for the iPad. As if you guys weren’t already so great, that would just seal the deal. You would make so much money putting that in the app store. Trust me.

7. Christian says:

Is there any chance of Ticket to Ride becoming available for mobile phones? I realize the difficulty with the small screen size, but I think it would be a lot of fun! Perhaps Ticket to Ride card game?

8. PaulW says:

Fact, this could be done right for the iPhone/iPod Touch. . .and it would Kill. Just talk to the guys who did Carcassone for the iPhone.