Days of Wonder Online – Now Live!

The new Days of Wonder Online is now up and running. If you haven’t done so already, you should take a minute or two and convert your account so you can begin enjoying the new benefits.  To convert your account, head to the  Introducing Days of Wonder Online Page on our website and it will walk you through the conversion process.

You’ll want to have any unregistered web cards or web access numbers available to add to your account before you finalize your conversion so you can earn more online benefits.  To learn more about the new features and get more details on converting your account go to the New and Changed Features – Converting your Account page.

9 Responses to “Days of Wonder Online – Now Live!”

1. WMReed says:

Thanks for supporting the Macintosh platform!!!

2. Jay Carr says:

Another satisfied Mac user!

3. rasmussen81 says:

I second the note about Macs! It’s nice to have this system supported. And you know that if the Mac is supported now, it’ll be included in the online version of Memoir ’44!!

Just a heads-up to everyone who hasn’t converted yet…if you have lots of codes entered, you might as well use most of them on unlocking the online features like TTR online, the Memoir ’44 editor, etc because the only other choice is to make the code become a 10% off thing.

Just take your time and read everything when you’re converting your account!!

4. rasmussen81 says:

Sorry, I just realized it’s a 20% coupon for buying other items from the DoW store, not 10%. My mistake.

5. franck says:

You actually get 10% off coupons.
    The thing is that you can use up to two of them in a single order, probably the reason why you saw 20% off in the webstore

6. rasmussen81 says:

Shoot!!! I did have it right. You can all just ignore me…sorry! 🙂

7. Wee Sodjer says:

Well, I turn sixty next month and the Memoir’44 editor was an unexpected and welcome gift.

Jim

8. thecutestcouple says:

I am curious as to whether a person who has just purchased the base game (USA) can join a game that I create of TTR Europe or 1910.

9. Mark says:

No, you must own the map in order to play a game on that map, even if someone else starts it.